Saturday, August 1, 2009

Help with my really thick hair? Any suggestions?

i need help with my really thick hair!!!any ideas on what to do with it????



Help with my really thick hair? Any suggestions?

OMG i used to ave out of control thick hair. when i say thick i really really mean thick. it was soo heavy. to fix it i got it cut to about 3 inches past my shoulder and got it thinned out alot. i could feel SOOO much of a difference. then to take away even more added weight i got layers put in. ow i aboslutly love my hair and it feels so lightand free!



Help with my really thick hair? Any suggestions?

shave it short and bleach the daylights out of it.. that'll thin it out.



Help with my really thick hair? Any suggestions?

i have very thick hair too my hair is naturally wavy but it looks like a big bush so I use a flat iron and alot smoothing cream to calm my hair down



Help with my really thick hair? Any suggestions?

i'm not too sure if theres an "at home" kit to thin out hair, but i know they do it at hair salons. try that once and if it works out, try doing it once a month or 2...it shoudl really help out and make it a little more manageable. good luck!



Help with my really thick hair? Any suggestions?

go to the hairdresser and ask them to thin it out. they can do it ive seen people get it done. maybe using a straightener can help too.



Help with my really thick hair? Any suggestions?

i have REALLY REALLY REALLY thick hair.



when i go to get a hair cut i just have them thin it out.



it's amazing how they get rid of so much hair.



it makes it feel really healthy and you can deffinatley feel a difference.



don't thin it out too much your hairstylist should know what to do.



i know how you feel though, it's not easy having thick hair!!



Help with my really thick hair? Any suggestions?

it's good to know i'm not the only one. well what i do is simple i get it thinned. and it works most of the time. but after you thin it, it's up to you if you want to put product in your hair to tame it even more!



Help with my really thick hair? Any suggestions?

I also have thich hair! One way is when you go to get your hair cut have them thin it out for you. But, only do this about every other time you go b/c you don't want your hair to look too thin. I also like to put my hair in a messy bun. This is easist to do when hair is wet. If you want to straighten it then i would suggest taking a shower at night and then putting it in a low pony tail and then about halfway down your pony tail put another hair tie in and then in the morning your hair is halfway straight. Straighten your hair in section. This will make it much easier to straighten. After you straighten it brush through it a couple of times and carry a brush with you to keep it from getting to knotty.



Help with my really thick hair? Any suggestions?

my hair is major thick and people always says its beautiful. Be happy you don't have thin hair. Try curling your hair or just in a messy bun. It depends what you like.



Help with my really thick hair? Any suggestions?

wear it down wash...dry, its that naturel look..and really EASY to do



dj sparkellz鈾モ櫏



Help with my really thick hair? Any suggestions?

Layering. You are actually so lucky. Some people dream of having more hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment