Saturday, August 1, 2009

I need haircut ideas. HELP?

I have medium-long light brown hair, a fair complexion, and a square shaped face. Hair cut ideas please? Maybe with angleing or layering??



I need haircut ideas. HELP?

Bald is beautiful.



http://www.headblade.com/



I need haircut ideas. HELP?

get long layers.



I need haircut ideas. HELP?

Shave your entire head and donate the hair.



I need haircut ideas. HELP?

Not too short. Have some long ends in front. Possibly tapered in back and long in front like a bob cut.



I need haircut ideas. HELP?

i am not a hair person but i need point....i suggestion cut it short and sexy



I need haircut ideas. HELP?

i think u should shave the whole thing



I need haircut ideas. HELP?

A number 4 blade on the razor...



I need haircut ideas. HELP?

mullet...business in the front and a party in the back



I need haircut ideas. HELP?

do tha chica chica cut. bangs waving in all directions. Press cut in middle, BAM! Ur done!



I need haircut ideas. HELP?

go to makeoversolutions.com



sign up for $19.95 for 6 months, take a photo of yourself with all of your hair pulled back, upload it and you wil have thousands of colors and styles to choose from , it is spectacular!



I need haircut ideas. HELP?

i would get it long layed with bangs and straighten it all of the time maybey put it up once in a while.



I need haircut ideas. HELP?

try asking your hair stylist, he/she will probley be able to give you some ideas!!!!!!



I need haircut ideas. HELP?

with a square face you dont wanna go too short, maybe just past the shoulders with face framing layers up to about chin length? side swept bangs would also be really cute.



hope this helps 閳?br>I need haircut ideas. HELP?



your name is ballet chick, so do you dance. if you dance seriously and you need longer hair, i would layer it, if you want bangs get them i know tons of serious ballet dancer with bangs just use tons of gel and hair spray.



I need haircut ideas. HELP?

layering is nice and get some (thin) bangs to top it off...it will emphasize your face

No comments:

Post a Comment