Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hey, any ideas for me?

Just curious on if you guys have any suggestions for different make-up or hair cut ideas for me. I have a picture so you can see what would work best for me. My eyes are pretty green you just can't tell in that picture. Also my style is more not too girly but I still want something stylish, ya know? Ha, well thanks for your ideas!



http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o155/...



Hey, any ideas for me?

You might want to put more emphasis on your eyes, like a little bit more eyeliner(just on the bottom and smudge it so its a little softer) and some mascara.



Hey, any ideas for me?

cant really tell, the hood covers most of ur face. try benefits your bluffing redness reducer to even out your skin tone and some liquid black liner on your upper lash line



Hey, any ideas for me?

Try a facial cleanser..and you may need to pull the hair out of your face to stop the pores from clogging up (hair is oily)...this happened to me when I was younger too.



Causes Acne and Pimples!



I use to work for a dermatologist and it looks like you may have Rosacea...please persue this question.



http://www.rosacea.org/index.php



Because of its red-faced, acne-like effects on personal appearance, however, it can cause significant psychological, social and occupational problems if left untreated.



Hey, any ideas for me?

Well, you could try wearing a headband. (You might call them something different, they're those u-shaped flexible things.) Not only will it keep your hair out of your eyes, it'll prevent pimples because of that. You could try making a messy ponytail leaving the front locks of your hair untied. Don't bob your hair, though.



Hey, any ideas for me?

You are a gorgeous beautiful girl!!! what can be more girly than that? I would suggest you to use always a silver-greenish eye liner in the inside of your eyes, that will lit up the color and make the white of your eye look whiter, you have full lips, lip gloss will work very well on you, try the Victoria Secret's called passion, really nice! for foundation the one from marykay is really good and will not clog your pores in case of oily skin...Your hair is hard to appreciate but I bet you know very well that benefits of a good valued curling iron to sleek your hair!!!



Hey, any ideas for me?

I think that brown clothing would look good on you, or blue and white togather,short layerd skirts ant noodle strapes to cute jackets,



if I wan't something new to wear, I tear open my closet doors and try everything I own on, it works for me!. =)



Hey, any ideas for me?

Try this web site, you can upload your picture and see how you'd look in different hairstyles.



http://www.lhj.com/lhj/story.jhtml?story...



Hey, any ideas for me?

you pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment