Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Damaged hair?

ok i use to straighten my hair like every other day ( and i regret doing that cuz it messed up my hair) any ideas that will help my damged hair....



Damaged hair?

I used to do this. If you stop straighten and let your natural hair come out this will help. Get all of the damage cut off. I know it may be alot but if you take care of your hair it will grow back fast. Now it depends on what type of hair you have. I stopped doing this and my hair is growing like a weed.



Damaged hair?

try to wash it then put hair lotion on it



Damaged hair?

You need to buy a professional protein treatment from a salon. They cost more than shop shampoo's but fix your hair. Mine used to break off in little pieces it got so dry. I went to my salon and they sold me stuff that penetrates the hair shaft. Now I have the BEST hair ever... AND I can still use my GHD's.



Damaged hair?

I would go to my salon and pay a few extra dollars for them to use their heavy duty conditioner and repair stuff on your hair. the stuff they use will strip your hair, repair as much damage as it can and add moisture to your hair, I have had it done, plan on hanging out at the salon for a few hours and look at being about 100.00 poorer but it is worth it. After you have that done have them cut the unrepairable damage out, don't worry it may take a bit but your hair grows back and much more healthier. If you really don't have the money to have a professional do it, hot oil treatments and a hair masque will help out, but you will still need to get the really badly damaged stuff cut off.



Damaged hair?

i use my straightener alot too! what i do to help damage is,



instead of just washing out my conditioner in the shower i leave it in for a few hours %26amp; then wash it out or i use Neutrogena Triple Moisture deep recovery hair mask , it was only like $10 at walmart.



Damaged hair?

Sounds like you will need to give yourself a hair treatment to replenish some of the moisture in your hair which you have dried out from the straightening!



It's best to spend that little bit extra for a quality product because you will definitely notice a difference than if you use a cheaper product. Some of my favourite brands are redken, keratase %26amp; bedhead. They all have many treatments in their range just look for one that promises to 'moisturise'. Even though they may say leave it on for 25 minutes or so, the longer it's left on the better. If you do this u will immediately notice the difference in the look and feel of your hair!



Also before your straighten your hair now, you should use a heat protection product and your hair will get nowhere as near damanged and it will deliver a frizz free, silky result :)



hope that helps



Damaged hair?

1) Get the ends trimmed.



2) Get a good, hair repair Shampoo and Conditioner. (I recommend L'Oreal Professional, Absolute Repair.)



3) Get an Intensive Conditioner (Like Lange' Panthenol ELASTIN protein PAK ) Before you wash your hair, coat it in this conditioner and leave it on for at least 15 minutes. (I sometimes sleep in it and wash my hair in the morning.) Do this once a week until you see results, and then begin doing it once a month.



4) Before you dry your hair, spray a repair/protectant spray (Wella Liquid Hair Restructurizer is the BEST!) This will repair AND protect from future damage.



5) Optional: Use a leave-in conditioner on your ends, from about where a ponytail begins to your hair tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment