Monday, July 27, 2009

I love my hair, i just need a new style!!?

My hair is light brown with blonde highlites. It is thick and wavy and is a little longer than my shoulders.I have side bangs and layers I love my hair i just need some styles for me to do with my hair. Any ideas can include blow drying, streightening, curling, etc. These styles will be for school. THANNKKKS



I love my hair, i just need a new style!!?

Whoa. I just want to say most girls i know would be likei hate my hair! help please! i like how you said, i love my hair! anyways, it depends on outifts, like when i wear just graphic tees i put my hair in a ponytail, the bangs make it look relaxed. but anyways here are some styles...\



your hair is wavy so if you straighten it, it will seem longer, so you can put in in two low pigtail braids, that style is cute and fun and says, im a fun girl who loves life.



you could put your hair half up and tie a ribbon in the back, it look scut and preppy.



if you want to look like mature you stratien your hair, so it is PIN STARIGHT and then pull your side bangs back over the part of your hair, so like its sweet, and cute....



you can also expeiriment and have a signature style!!



GOOD LUCK!! 閳?br>I love my hair, i just need a new style!!?



get rid of the highlights. Be natural and it'll look awesome. :-)



I love my hair, i just need a new style!!?

you could crimp it put it in a pony straiten it or curl it good luck your hair sounds very pretty i wish i had ur hair



I love my hair, i just need a new style!!?

well it really depends on ur face shape.



but . . . .



my hair sounds just the same as urs but longer



so what u should do is if u have ur hair angled in the front,



(if u dont i recommend u do)



by styling cream so that u can use ur fingers to curl it in.



it works good with most face shapes



(mostly NOT oval)



%26amp; it looks good curved around ur face.



or u can use cream on ur hair to puff it up a little bit because u have layers



but thats what i do because i'm scene....



hope this helps..



I love my hair, i just need a new style!!?

ok first of all the crimping idea not so good since u hav wavy hair that is thick.... ( unless u straighten it 1st) first of all cutting it might be an option... get it in a layered bob ( u kno kinda like Rihanna) but then straighten it and crimp or instead of cutting it 4 skool u could pull it n2 a ponytail and then take ur bangs and bump it back....



also curling it could be good if u do it in long ringlets going vertically... of course leaving the bangs straight and volumized



I love my hair, i just need a new style!!?

I know these are in cartoon form but picture them on you. I have exact same thing as you. i have short hair. Just hangn on my sholders. My hair is light Brown with a touch of natural blonde. By the way its all natural my mom wont let me dye it. Anyway its thick and i have long bangs. I also have layered hair. The only thing is that i dont have the time to use all the hair products. Which sucks!



http://www.haircolordiva.com/hair_cut_ha...



http://www.georgecaroll.com/faceshapes.h...

No comments:

Post a Comment