Monday, July 27, 2009

What are some Versatile Feminine Hairstyle or Fun Fashion Ideas for my Male Cousin?

My male cousin is 19 and has long brown hair. He made a bet with me on Thanksgiving and now I get to dress him like a girl next weekend. Because he was stupid enough and cocky enough to make this bet I get to go all out and you can bet he'll be shaving his legs. He was going to have me dressed like a 6 year old so I definitely am going to make him pay, but I'm looking for ideas. One thing I am going to do is make him get his hair done. I want to get something very feminine. He has pretty thick hair and its about 2 inches past his shoulders. However, for his sake I want him to be able to put it in a pony tail and not look like a freak after the weekend when he has to go back to being a guy. Any hair style ideas or fun ways to dress or embarrass him would be appreciated.



What are some Versatile Feminine Hairstyle or Fun Fashion Ideas for my Male Cousin?

It was not being cocky that caused him to lose the bet.He's a closet cross-dresser and is trying to out himself in a socially acceptable manner.



Go for a curl at the end and bangs on the forehead.I hope you have fun,I know he will.



What are some Versatile Feminine Hairstyle or Fun Fashion Ideas for my Male Cousin?

http://www.hair-styles.org/imageO0Q.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment