Monday, July 27, 2009

Us this a good idea for my hair??

If you look at my previous question, How did my straight hair become curly? at- http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



I'll save some fingerwork, but basically my naturally straight hair turned naturally wavy. I was wondering if this is a good idea:



Right now my hair goes like 1/4, almost halfway down my back. I want to grow my hair out to get rid of the curly hair so the new naturally straight hair can grow back in. I realize this means no more straightening, I haven't straightened it for a few weeks and i've gotten by. I was thinking of putting highlights in the hair so when the highlights grow down to the bottom I can just chop it off from where the highlights begin? Does this make sense? Tell me and i'll clarify. And would it work?



If you think this is a good idea that would work, should I chop all my hair short then get the highlights, or get the highlights and chop it off when it grows to the right length?Thanks! =)



Us this a good idea for my hair??

I wouldnt chop it off if I were you. I used to have long, pretty hair, but then I got it cut to about chin-length and ever since my hair has grown to be a complete nuisance!



Us this a good idea for my hair??

no



Us this a good idea for my hair??

what makes you think that your hair won't continue to grow curly? how hair grows is determined by the shape of the follicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment