Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I coloured my hair with red a semi permanent?

hi,



i colored my hair maghongy red on saturday, its only a semi which washes out up 28 washes ! ive washed it loads on sunday like 6 shampoos and then i conditioned it but its still hanging in there. So i went to the hairdressers today to try and get rid of this awful colour and i went for another semi its a dark ash brown to try and get rid of the manky colour which it kinda has but its still there. if i wash my hair will it come out? cos im really scared that its gonna stay in my hair !! any ideas on how to get this crappy colour out? i like the brown ash but it looks stupid cos of the red colour. Please help cos its getting me down



I coloured my hair with red a semi permanent?

been there done that quite a few times actually. dont keep washing it too many times in a day. its not good for you hair. it will wash out eventually. its only hair it will grow back to normal.



I coloured my hair with red a semi permanent?

yes i know what you mean. its not going to wash out right away. its going to take time. theres nothing you can do for it to come out immediatley unless you go get it stripped which is a lot of money. it will come out eventually. just try not to stress about it. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment