Monday, July 27, 2009

Halloween help need more Ideas for my costume!?

I am going to be a punk rebel! already I have arm things with fake tatoos purple hair spray pins that say rock punk rebel and 1 with a skull on it I was thinking of riped jeans with fishnets under them but you dicide I need makeup ideas and hair costume Ideas!



1 thing I need help with is making totally am a trickortreater and not some crazed teen going around like I am what I am for halloween



Thx in advance



Jade the rebel!!



Halloween help need more Ideas for my costume!?

Have you got hair? cos all good punks have mohicans. All my punk mates use soap traditionally but not good in the rain. You need Doc Martens too or some sort of bovver boots, and maybe a safety pin sterilised through a peicing hole. Sounds fun though. The make up is loads of eye shadow n stuff, you should watch "This is Britain" the movie that was out not so long ago for ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment