Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair/scalp hurts?

for about 5 days a small section of my scalp hurts...but it only hurts if I lightly touch my hair over the area..if I press on the area hard or rub it, it doesn't..only if I lightly rub the hair...any ideas? no rash or dandruff



Hair/scalp hurts?

You are probably suffering from a mild case of sensitive scalp. People don't tend to realize that your scalp is skin too. In fact, it is very sensitive skin. Using harsh hair products can easily cause irritation. Even exposure to the sun or heat from tanning beds can irritate the scalp. Look into what products you are using on your hair and you might find the source of the problem. Chemicals like relaxers and perms ca do severe damage to your scalp if applied incorrectly. I hope this helps you, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment