Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair extensions good idea?

I have naturally curly hair. For a long time I've had it cut short Halle-Berry style. I am white though. I'm letting my hair grow out because I miss getting whistled at. It is currently in the middle stage...too short to get a sizeable ponytail and too grown out to brush back without it curling upwards all over making me look like a newly hatched duck. Any advice on getting extensions? Is it a bad idea for people with curly hair?



Hair extensions good idea?

hair extensions arent a bad idea at all. Once thier in you wouldnt even notice thier there. You wash them an dry them just like your regular hair. Theres just some stuff to consider. They are pretty expensive but if you have a big event to go to its worth it. it hurts when they put them in...your scalp will be sore for two days. You can only keep it for 3 weeks to a month depending on the kind you purchase. And i dont think its bad for people with curly hair. But hey no pain no gain right!:) try it!



Hair extensions good idea?

when i cut my hair %26gt;which is straight ,i also missed my long hair,so i did get hair extensions,the color was perfect,some thought my hair had just grown over night,others knew that they weren't real.i would think that curly hair extensions would blend better.why not try them.i bought mine on e-bay(real hair) at a great price.

No comments:

Post a Comment