Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair Help =]?

Hello =]



Okay I'm wearing this outfit and I have no idea what to do with my hair.. any ideas on what hairstyle would llook good with this outfit? Thanks a bunch!



I'm wearing..



This cute white long shirt/dress with small green, pink, red, and navy blue hearts all over it that kind of look like they're "scribbled" on . Underneath I'm wearing navy blue leggings and red flats.



Thanks again!%26lt;3



Hair Help =]?

Curling Hair always looks good =]



Or just putting it up and leaving fringe/side fringe down..



Or just plain straighten it, cant go wrong there [:



Nice outfit Btw



Hair Help =]?

Messy curls.



With that outfit something cute and bouncy.



Hair Help =]?

we need to know what style of hair do you have? Long, short, red, brown, blonde, curly, strait.....Also what event are you going to...pool party, movies, prom, outside party, inside party, ect....what is the neck line of the outfit, are there sleeves? Let us know so we can help!



Hair Help =]?

what about the hair style your avitar has. I've seen a few girls with it wearing something simular it the outfit your describing and it looked soo cute!



Hair Help =]?

I always have this problem :)



Try a Messy Bun, with a red headband for an accent.



http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Messy-Bun

No comments:

Post a Comment