Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Arm hair, how can i get rid of it?

Mhmm,A few months ago i cut m y arm hair, but now i realize it wasn't bad at all. but then i thought it was disgsdting I didn't have that much now it's grown all spiky, i just wanna get rid of the spikyness really. I have fair hair, but you can still see the hair, any ideas on how I can get rid of it? I can't afford laser treatment, i'm 14, and I 'm not shaving,



Arm hair, how can i get rid of it?

Your hair is going to continue to grow spiky as you continue to shave your arms hair. I went through this also when I was your age. I stopped shaving all together and just dealt with the armhair that I had and it did get softer. It just needs time to lay back down like it used to. The more you shave the worse it will get. My sister on the other hand started waxing hers instead of stopping shaving. She has really thick armhair no and about a week after she waxes it is really prickly. really prickly. Like a guys face after he hasn't shaved in a couple days. I would just stop now and let it grow and be natural. That would be the best bet and then when your older and have money then consider laser hair removal. That's what I will end up doing when I can afford it. I really hope you will let it grow back. It will stop being prickly soon. Just give it time. Especially if your hair is fine now then you do not want to make it coarse.



Arm hair, how can i get rid of it?

Nair should work



Arm hair, how can i get rid of it?

You can never get rid of hair permanently, once you start you have to keep doing it and it will be more and more coarse every time. I bleach my hair. But since yours in fair already find out where you can get it threaded. It's amiddle eastern technique of removing hair with a thread and the hair does not come back rough.



Arm hair, how can i get rid of it?

Nair or have your arms waxed.



Arm hair, how can i get rid of it?

You can try nair, waxing, sugaring......you've got several options really.



Arm hair, how can i get rid of it?

If you insist on getting rid of it, consult your doc, mother or gaurdian. At 14 years of age, its hard to give you advice since I am not your parent. But I will say this, the best thing to do is leave it alone. The more you cut it the more it will grow and thicker it will grow. Dont shave it! If you think it is bad now, shave it and see what happens. Arm hair is natural. Just let it grow and it will surpass the spike stage.



Hugs and I hope this helped.



Arm hair, how can i get rid of it?

Use Nair.



Arm hair, how can i get rid of it?

buy braun apilator. the pain is much less than waxing and it works great!! I am not advertising...just pasting the link to help you out a bit



http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/103...



Arm hair, how can i get rid of it?

Use Nair for that hair removal.



It is fast and easy and a bottle ($3-4) should last about 4months. You need to use nair once a month except manybe more in the summer with short sleve tops



Arm hair, how can i get rid of it?

It is spiky because, you cut it uneven and also it starts to come in thicker after you cut it. I think you should get duck tape put it on your arms and rip. This may not sound good but it will make it even and it will grow back to normal. GOOD LUCK.



Arm hair, how can i get rid of it?

I would say just wait for it to completely grow out. It will prob. only be Spiky for awhile. Keep putting lotion on it and massage in the direction of the hair growth. Just leave it alone.



Arm hair, how can i get rid of it?

sugaring is the best; because with time it weakness the hair and it will grow lighter and less visible;



Arm hair, how can i get rid of it?

if you leave it alone the hair will grow a little longer and not be spikey. just give it time. it'll be okay. i have been shaving my arms for years and prefer that to anything else, but whatever you want.



Arm hair, how can i get rid of it?

A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt

No comments:

Post a Comment