Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hair stylists!! I need some hairdo tips badly :(?

HI below are some pics of me. Blonde looks really good in all but it feels so plain to me I would like to change something bout my hair. PLEASE IDEAS! thanks much



http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f81/fr...



http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f81/fr...



http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f81/fr...



Hair stylists!! I need some hairdo tips badly :(?

you can add carmel coloring to the blonde...if you still want the blonde look!!!



or you can do what i did and make your hair dark brown and with blonde and carmel into your hair...



trust me it really cute and i love it every time i do my hair i like to try new things with mi hair and this is my fav.!!!



hope that helped you!



Hair stylists!! I need some hairdo tips badly :(?

yes i have some ideas for you



Hair stylists!! I need some hairdo tips badly :(?

You should get lowlights.



Hair stylists!! I need some hairdo tips badly :(?

get it layered. I would suggest 2 layers but if you want to keep the length, you should get more than just 2. That is a basic idea but talk to a professional.



Hair stylists!! I need some hairdo tips badly :(?

This one, but maybe a little darker.



http://www.matrix.com/find_your_hair_sty...



Hair stylists!! I need some hairdo tips badly :(?

okay heres something different.try and give it a bounce and give volume by giving a last rinse to ur hair using honey.disolve the honey in some water and then rinse it off.i have tried it off and its gr8.ya after dat rinse wid water again.its a home remedy dear



Hair stylists!! I need some hairdo tips badly :(?

I think you should go shoulder length with layers to frame your face and that way your hair will look healthier and bouncier



Hair stylists!! I need some hairdo tips badly :(?

get bangs, but not too short. I'd say about half-way down your face. also, get brown low lights or whatever. keep it long though. it looks pretty. also, if your really bold, go for brunette and curl it till it's wavy, sort of. that would look nice!



Hair stylists!! I need some hairdo tips badly :(?

Look at ashley tisdale

No comments:

Post a Comment