Tuesday, July 21, 2009

How to get that perfect burgundy redish hair color??

I WANT RED HAIR THATS NOT TO BRIGHT LIKE NOT VAMPIRE RED BUT NOT TO DARK I WANT BURGUNDY REDISH HAIR BUT I CANT ..I TRY .....I BUY STUFF LIKE LOREAL AND GARNEIR BUT IT KEEPS GETTING DARKER BECAUSE I HAVE DARK HAIR!!!!I WANT HAIR LIKE THAT GIRL FROM RBD I THINK HER NAME IS ROBERTA OR DULCE AT LEAST WHAT THEY TOLD I LOOK AT HER PICTURES AND I LOVE HER HAIR ANY IDEAS HOW TO GET HER HAIR COLOR???ANY TIPS IN WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST COLOR TO USE???THANKS



How to get that perfect burgundy redish hair color??

The only way your going to get it exaclty how you want it is go to the hairdressers, show them pictures, tell them how you want it, tell them of your past experiences. And theyll do it!!



Dying your hair at home is always risky! But the people in the salon are pros! So even though it might cost more, it will look better! Go on treat yourself!_x



How to get that perfect burgundy redish hair color??

I like that hair too but can't get it either. Guess you would need to go to a salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment