Thursday, July 23, 2009

I need a hair cut idea to solve bad perm problems?

I have white girl long hair that I have bleached and then colored back dark. Then I went and got a perm. The perm didn't take and some of the older hair that was at one time bleached is kinky and like a rubberband about an inch to three inches from my scalp around the front of my crown area. I want to cut it somehow to leave some length and not look like I have a mullet. I also don't know what to do about the texture of the rest of my hair its not straight and not curly just frizzy.



I need a hair cut idea to solve bad perm problems?

http://www.celebrity-hair-styles-magazin...



do something like that. talk to your hairdresser and they'll know exactly what to do. for your problem, i would re-dye it to make it all one color and plan on keeping it that way for a while. then get a medium hair cut length.



good luck



I need a hair cut idea to solve bad perm problems?

GET A HIR STRAIGHTNER AND DYE YOUR HAIR YOUR ORIGINAL COLOR... THEN OTHER THAN THAT MAYBE PUT YOUR HAIR IN LAYERS ....

No comments:

Post a Comment