Saturday, July 25, 2009

Idea's for short hair??

I have brown, up to my chin, choppy hair. I curl it out sometimes, or put a headband in...but what else can I do with it? Ideas?



Idea's for short hair??

kool I have brown hair up to my chin too except its layered and what i do is after i take a shower and blow dry i usally flip it out its really cute hope this helps



Idea's for short hair??

well if you cant pull it back in 1 ponytail (super cute!) then try 2 ponytails! if that doesnt work, just use clips! its super cute! next time go long!



Idea's for short hair??

straighten it or maybe die it a different color or put in highlights



Idea's for short hair??

I have Dreadlocks in my hair try dreading- It is amazing at how free I feel and how free from all chemicals and tools I am! it took me years to finally do this and it grows so quickly and very cultural and beautiful really!



You must,if you decide to do this get my knowledge on how to do this even with perm you can dread lock your hair! Contact me and I shall tell you the method!



Idea's for short hair??

you could pull it halfway up or put a head band with the bow that you can tie behind your head in it.



Idea's for short hair??

try this site

No comments:

Post a Comment