Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My smokey eye.. hair ? [pics!]?

alrite well last night i decided to try somkey eye, not very good pictures but bear with me please, it was about 12:30 am so yeah if you see the pictures my eyes are pretty baggy lol rate 1-10 [10 being highest] if the eyeshawdo isnt good please give me advice on how it can be better, my lips have been doing a creepy red tint for like 3 months so nude lip isnt working to well on me lol btw this is only for a mardi gras party im going to lol not an everday look :



1st



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/P...



2nd



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/P...



3rd



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/P...



ps. i want something new with my hair, any ideas on color?



-highlights, dying the whole thing etc



My smokey eye.. hair ? [pics!]?

Cute! 8.5 +



I think it looks great as is, but if I were you I would probably add some smokey black eyeliner in there too.



And for your hair I'd put red streaks in it, I think it would like awesome on you.



My smokey eye.. hair ? [pics!]?

LIPS look nice



EYESHADOW is not good



use a more sudden but yet shiny and sparkely color...



My smokey eye.. hair ? [pics!]?

That's pretty good, i'll give it 7. And about the hair, why don't you starighten it and color it brown?



My smokey eye.. hair ? [pics!]?

9, I love your eyes, they are pretty



My smokey eye.. hair ? [pics!]?

pretty!



try using a darker color, like a dark plum or a black.



make the shadow towards the outside of the eye a little thicker, darker



it adds a little oomf.



go to youtube.com and search "smokey eye" and it gives you tips for your eye color,shape,ect.



and you are just adorable!



My smokey eye.. hair ? [pics!]?

You look super great....if you really want to make it better a little less at the very corners of your eyes....more natural. Lips look good with the lip gloss! You really look awesome though.



I don't know about hair because it is up in bun



My smokey eye.. hair ? [pics!]?

your eyeshadow looks abit too dark go down one shade and it would look really nice the rest looks nice though xxxx



My smokey eye.. hair ? [pics!]?

they are all bad



My smokey eye.. hair ? [pics!]?

your beautiful ....i think gold would look even better on you...you look really good tho..



My smokey eye.. hair ? [pics!]?

I would suggest not using that blue..



I use eyeliner to smudge it for a smokey effect along with light eyeshadow...



Basically all you need to do is make a thick line of eyeliner, then take a Q-tip and go over the line and smudge it, if that doesnt work , breathe on the Q-tip (if that makes sense) to make it hot. then try again :]



My smokey eye.. hair ? [pics!]?

Well first off you have some of the prettiest lips I have ever seen! lol! I think they eyeshadow id a little too dark. If you want to do a smokey eye then wear mascara, just a hint of that dark eyeshadow and dark eyeliner covering 3/4 of the bottom of your eye. So the eye liner shoulf be under your eye but not all the way around it. Your lips look beautiful nude and glossy like you have them, and I suggest you lighten your hair to like a chocolate reddish-brown color and straighten it! You are a very pretty girl! lol I hope I helped! Good luck and have fun at the party! 閳?br>



p.s. you have very pretty clear skin! lol Be thankful you dont have acne!



My smokey eye.. hair ? [pics!]?

you should use eyeliner to make it darker and somekind of shiny eyeshadow to make it pop more...



My smokey eye.. hair ? [pics!]?

well i think you should make your eyes a lot darker wear eye liner on top and bottom eyelids as well as the grey stuff and some fake eyelashes and then your eyes will stand out a lot more



My smokey eye.. hair ? [pics!]?

u try too hard



My smokey eye.. hair ? [pics!]?

The lips look good... but I think you should get a different shade of grey for your eyes. Its too light with your skin color. Try a deeper grey, and you should be good. The application look great, its just the color.



Also, I think you should maybe add some lighter, warm brown highlights to your hair. Straighten and condition it well, and it will look really nice.



My smokey eye.. hair ? [pics!]?

lips are cute



eyeshadow...no



do a less reflective color



My smokey eye.. hair ? [pics!]?

Your makeup looks good to me! I'll give it a 9.



If you want to try something new with your hair I would try a dark brown color. You could also get a good straightener and straighten it.



My smokey eye.. hair ? [pics!]?

Try using alittle darker color and mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment