Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What to do with fine hair?

I have very fine hair and an oval face, I don't know what to do with my hair... any ideas?



What to do with fine hair?

Me too! I suggest getting your hair cut with long layers. This not only makes your hair lighter but also allows it to look fuller especially when curled. As far as products go, you want to use a light liquid gel. I really like Biolage. It's light, has no scent and doesn't make my hair feel crunchy. ICK! :~P



Also, ask your hairdresser for a blunt cut at the tip of your hair. It makes a bold statement and looks great when worn straight!



Goodluck! :)



What to do with fine hair?

don't do too many layers, it won't look good with too fine hair, just a couple of layers at the end should make the styling easier for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment