Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What's best to style hair? Dryer with brush attachment or hot air brush?

I have fairly short, fine hair, not frizzy at all...more of a tendency to go flat than anything. I'd like to either curl it under or flip it out, but using a curling iron looks a little too poofy in both cases. I'm not too skilled with a round brush and a hair dryer, so I was looking for another option. Would you recommend getting a hair dryer with a round brush attachment, or one of those hot air brushes (looks like a curling iron but it's a round brush instead)? I wasn't sure if one or the other would be better for my hair. Any ideas?



What's best to style hair? Dryer with brush attachment or hot air brush?

Which ever one you decided to use, make sure your hand is strong enough to constantly spin the brush in your hair. This avoids leaving the heat in one area.



What's best to style hair? Dryer with brush attachment or hot air brush?

just try using the brush and blow dryer seperate, you will get the hang of it in no time. its hard at first but you will be so happy with the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment