Thursday, July 23, 2009

Curly hair help!?

Okay I want to straighten my hair out.....It doesn't have to be pin straight....i just want to get rid of the curls....wavy is fine....just noooooo curls or hoops whatever....and i have very curly hair. Any idea on how I can Straighten it out without relaxing, Ironing, Blow drying or anything like that? Maybe theres a certain way i should put up my hair before i sleep so that it comes out straighter in the morning? I used to have the emo/scene whatever you want to call it haircut because i had wavy-ish hair that would easily straighten out on its own...until i got a fag for a stylist that cut it all wrong and made it super curly. I miss my old hair style.....alot!.....can anyone help....I just want to naturally...%26lt;-- yes NATURALLY get rid of these stupid curls and atleast turn them into waves...



Please help.



any shampoo or conditioner that u know works for straightening?



any hair products....that dont chemically damage my hair.



anything?!



Please help...thank you!



Curly hair help!?

my hair is extremely curly and i think you should get a new stylist or use a product like Tresseme Frizz spary, straighten it and make sure u pin youre hair up with bobby pins and put a scarf on it. I did tht and it works for me. Good Luck.



Curly hair help!?

try either sunsilk or herbal essences



but make sure that when you use them



use the whole set for example i recommend ;



sunsilk ; str8en up.



make sure to use



the shampoo, conditioner %26amp; stylers.



if you dont use them A L L together theres



no point and its a waste of time.



first blow dry it and then use a good flat iron



not cheap ones with no brush on the sides but



the really good ones. if this doesnt work [it works for me



but not everyones hair its the same] dont be sad theres ways



you can define your curls too so just hit me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment