Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hair help for my 10 year old daughter?

I need some new hairstyles for my daughter (african american and VERY curly hair). Any ideas???



Hair help for my 10 year old daughter?

This one is tricky...because she's a bit too old for pig tails, yet too young for "grown" hair styles.



My friend, who has a 12 year old Af-A daughter, looks everywhere...literally...at the store, at the park, library, church for ideas. When she sees them on girls on or about her daughter's age, she goes home and gets to practicing.



She's also gotten some ideas of Disney Channel kids that are black like Kiki Palmer.



Try half up, half down with curls hanging on either side in the front. If she has gorgeous curls, I'd show them at every turn.



Hair help for my 10 year old daughter?

Take her to a hair salon and ask them for their opinion?? I think they would know better than us.

No comments:

Post a Comment