Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hey !My hair are too straight ...?

My hair are soft and silky but are too much straight and looks very thin. I wanna curl hair but don't want to use those chemical shampoos as, they can harm my hair. Any ideas for doing it in home!I've tried 100 times with hair rollers!



Hey !My hair are too straight ...?

If you want natural looking curls, the kind that you don't get from rollers or a curling iron try this.



Take small sections of your hair. About 1/2" in thickness and twist them loosely or tightly, the more tight the more crimped it'll look though, pin them up using two bobbie pins placed crosswise (like an X) of each other, spray them with and Extra Hold hairspray. Suave makes a nice herbal one in a pump bottle. And do this when your hair is damp. After it's dry take them out and treat them like you would curls from a curling iron. Use a pick to seperate them, and put a little more hairspray in. I've done this a few times for that curled/wavy look and it looks better than anything done with a curling iron. I also have very straight hair that doesn't like to curl and so far this has been the best method for me. I just bought a curling iron the other day and it was pointless. My curls fell limp in about 10 minutes.



Also, the curling shampoos have chemicals like regular shampoos but they're not harmful. I've too used them before but they add volume more than help your hair curl.



Hey !My hair are too straight ...?

Go to a salon and have a professional do it.



Hey !My hair are too straight ...?

Go bk to school and learn how to spell.



Your question does not make much sence?



Hey !My hair are too straight ...?

raychelle, ur sence is oso not spelled properly. its sense. not sence.. so u go back to sku first plz..



niwae u can go to those hair salon and tell them ur worries. they will giv u the proper instructions so u dun nid to worry so much.



Hey !My hair are too straight ...?

i have the other problem my hair is to curly so i dont know how people with straight curl thiers



Hey !My hair are too straight ...?

keep using the rollers girl and make sure you comb a good setting lotion through lightly towel dried hair before you set your entire head on salon type plastic mesh or magnetic rollers, and then let your hair "Air dry" can take a few hours depending on length of your hair, try to avoid using curling irons, heated rollers and hooded dryers as they all can cause heat damage,



use organic based shampoos and conditioners for your hair to stop chemical build up



Hey !My hair are too straight ...?

u could try scrunching ur hair.after you've washed ur hair put some mousse on ur hair then scrunch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment