Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What is the best brown hair dye to use to cover up my blonde?

So, on Friday I had my hair done blonde on top and dark on the bottom, but ended up with a bad cut so I want to dye the blonde dark to match the rest. Which would be the best brown dye to use so it won't turn out "murky" ? I def. do not want to go to a salon (poor girl!) so I was wondering what you guys suggest or have used that works? Here's a pic of my hair... any ideas?



http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image...



What is the best brown hair dye to use to cover up my blonde?

Really, the picture doesn't make your hair look that bad.



In my opinion, if you just had it done blonde on friday, it'd be a bad idea to re-dye it so quickly, it might become overprocessed and get really damaged. If you can hold off another week or so and use some conditioners to get some moisture back into your hair, I'd wait until next friday to re-dye it.



Walk into a store like k-mart or walmart or whatever, and just try to match the brown sections on your hair with the little pieces of hair next to the boxes that show how the dyes look.



What is the best brown hair dye to use to cover up my blonde?

Go to a different salon and tell them exactly how you want it. Ask if you can have your money back if you don't like it. But, you know, your hair really doesn't look bad at all. I might dye my hair like that! I really think you should keep it the same.Just my opinion.If you think it looks bad down then wait a while, just keep it up most the time. Then go the salon and get it done. If you go right away it might look REALLY bad.Do you have any pics with your hair down?



What is the best brown hair dye to use to cover up my blonde?

Instead of tinting your whole head, you should get it low lighted. That is, a reverse highlight using a color closest to your natural deeper color. That way, the color won't look so flat and it won't freak you out when the process is done.



Your best bet is to go to another salon (a reputable one) who will listen to what you want and tell you what your options are.

No comments:

Post a Comment