Thursday, July 23, 2009

I need a hair cut.?

ok..I am growing my hair out and its getting long..but its like an inch past my shoulders..I need to get a trim...And I want to get a cute hair style too instead of this boring hair. My hair is all one length right now...so anyone have a good hair cut idea but without cutting alot off?



I need a hair cut.?

i just got my hair cut shortish %26amp;the lady who cut it took the shears and texturized, or razored it. It looks cute and and its so easy to style every morning. I just use Play! by vo5 on damp hair, %26amp;ILOVEIT! %26lt;3



I need a hair cut.?

get layers



I need a hair cut.?

get layers and get the face frame with it. layers look sooooooo cute, and they go with aything, clothing whise.



I need a hair cut.?

Go with layers which frame your face. They suit any face shape and look really pretty. If you really wanna add 'body' to your hair put highlights in...



ENJOY and GOOD LUCK!!



I need a hair cut.?

The best advice I can give you is to try hairstyles on a digital photo of yourself with hairstyles software. It will let you see precisely what a new style would look like on you and it is a great way to avoid surprises.



http://www.hairfinder.com/hair_imaging.h...



I need a hair cut.?

that sounds like my hair. im thinkin about gettin some layers and if yours is thick i would get it thinned out a little bit if its straight, get a perm. if its curly, straiten it



I need a hair cut.?

if you like bangs you could try that and layering it.



I need a hair cut.?

get layers and have it angled



I need a hair cut.?

try layers with some cute side bangs and some highlights.that would look real good



trust me.



I need a hair cut.?

first off, no one can help you unless we know your age, and mabe see a picture of you, or a better description.



we would need too know your age, because if your like 26 and asking this, and someperson tells you too get it with green stripes.



get what im sayin ?



I need a hair cut.?

Go for layers. You'll be able to keep the length you have now, and layers are usually really cute. you could also get a few, thin bangs as well. This is sometimes cute, depending on the shape of your head.



I need a hair cut.?

my hair was the same length and i got mine cut in layers. It looks so cute! Like get the short bang look, (over to the side) and then get the other layers as long or short as you want! I got mine cut just long enough so that my shortest piece could fit into a ponytail! TRY IT!! =)



I need a hair cut.?

Me too. Get it layered like the Jennifer Anniston look. It's very easy to maintain and you will get alot of compliments. Just tell them you want long layers.



I need a hair cut.?

You should get layer with bangs because it is ultra cute and stylish!



I need a hair cut.?

Cut one.



I need a hair cut.?

get a hairdo updo its great and only get a cenimeter cut off your hair plus getting a trim every once in a while can make your hair grow faster



I need a hair cut.?

Well you could have them cut it in layers, not short layers, but the longer layers. Then you could have them frame your face, or start the framing at mouth or chin. This would be different and very cute.



I need a hair cut.?

try and do a Rachel Bilson style....the layered wavy look......good for your hair length.....go to this adress and see what I mean..



http://www.louquinhaportheoc.blogger.com...

No comments:

Post a Comment