Saturday, July 25, 2009

I want a new hair do wot should i do?

i have a square shaped face, with very thick dark rown hair, atm i got blonder streaks in it, i want a new hairstyle b4 i go on my holiday, does anyone know wot i should get? i always get my hair layerd so ill definitly be geting that agen, but i want to colour my hair. any idea? thnx



I want a new hair do wot should i do?

if you are definatly getting it layered, then colour youre hair back to its natural colour, but if you want to still have highlights, then get some soft/ light browns on the top bit of you're hair. get side swept bangs with layered hair, and get it done so you're hair looks like its cascading down.



hope that helped ya!



I want a new hair do wot should i do?

get hairstyle magazines for good ideas



I want a new hair do wot should i do?

funny. i had the same thing. brown hair with highlights and layered it too. well.. the layering part is good. everyone loves layers. i think you should maybe dye you hair back to your natural color. that what i did and i love it. plus its less maintenance from those damn highlights! hahaha. also get some bangs. side ones are nice. very cute and will look good with anything. :)



I want a new hair do wot should i do?

Get your head completely shaved off... :)



or Check for natasha's answer



I want a new hair do wot should i do?

Maybe you cut your hair curly like mine and put on that hat of mine maybe it'll work



I want a new hair do wot should i do?

Shave your head-- take a vacation from having to care for your hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment