Thursday, July 23, 2009

Is this a good idea for my hair(details inside and plz read everything)?

my hair is naturally medium brown and in may of last year i got blonde highlights, so last night i dyed my hair back to my natural color, i used the correcting directions, dye the blonde strands first, then the rest of the hair. anyways, so i did that and i am going to wash my hair tomorrow night, i know itll fade, but if my highlights so back im just going to leave my hair alone because i dont wanna ruin it and have no money for the hair salon. is this a good idea? suggestions and advice is appreciated. thanks for ur time!!



Is this a good idea for my hair(details inside and plz read everything)?

umm you can get shampoo for color treated hair that will help your hair keep it's dyed color.



if your highlights grow out I'm sure it won't look that back. you don't need to worry about it. everyone does it sometime

No comments:

Post a Comment